Incite Media Asset Management (MAM)
Incite MAM is an advanced tool to handle ingest, metadata, logging, search, view and transcoding
of media assets on anything from a single system to a networked environment.
It has been developed from the ground up as an open architecture to meet the needs of broadcasters and video content producers.
The core idea behind Incite MAM is to allow content producers to spend less time on locating material but to focus on their own production.
This means that journalist, producers and editors can start selecting material for the editing session with unparalleled ease.
- The Incite MAM functions as a master in the production system and controls the media flow, project definition and all metadata throughout the entire production.
- With its web interface, users can search, browse, retrieve, and perform actions allowed by their profile even without accessing the storage directly.
- Incite MAM has a built-in player window that allows operators to preview any content.
- It uses an SQL database to keep track of information about media files, associations between media files (multiple resolutions of the same media), metadata, user management and project organization.
- Content retrieval is made easy through the Disk Archive management. It enables users and operators to archive, retrieve and see the status of projects in the archive.
- It has an open architecture that delivers integration with industry-standard video servers , disk storage and LTO vendors.
- File based and SDI Ingest directly to Project folder
- User management
- Project assignment
- Predefined project folder structure
- Define storage workspace access per user/group
- Automatic detection and insertion of files into project
- Web user interface (platform independent)
- Projects status for quick summary of work completed
- Generation of multi-format, multipurpose files for delivery to multiple platforms
(eg. Broadcast, internet, mobile)
- Clip creation to highlight interesting sections
- Export to AAF and FCP XML of media, clips or entire project
- Archive management of file and projects
- Exchange media files even if no access to the storage
- Advance cleanup of finished or archived projects
- Automatic Upload to YouTube with customs metadata
- Advanced Keyword Management
- Archive Management tools
- MOS Integration with third parties Newsroom Systems (Octopus, Dalet, NIS)
- Multicamera preview editing
Supported Video Codecs: (not exhaustive)
AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DVCAM, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Sony XAVC,
Sony RAW, Avid DNxHD, VC-3, Apple ProRes, QuickTime, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, MJPEG, JPEG2000, MPEG2/1, H264